Advocare is synonymous with excellence, not only in nutritional products also but culture, values and leadership. The 2012 Advocare Olympic Triathlon Series is a multiple race series that will recognize triathletes who demonstrate their excellence in competition at the Olympic distance.
- Wildman Olympic Triathlon
- Spring Fling Olympic Triathlon
- Fathers Day Olympic Triathlon
- Moss Park Olympic Triathlon
- Roy McConnell Mango Olympic Triathlon
- Fall Olympic Triathlon
- To qualify for series awards an athlete must participate in at least 4 out of 6 Olympic triathlons.
- Series awards will be awarded to the overall top 5 males and females.
- Series awards will be presented at the Fall Olympic Triathlon on Sunday, September 16, 2012
- Points are awarded to every finisher in the race based on the overall finishing order and number of starters of the entire race.
- Example: if 189 people start the tri Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the winner will receive 189 points. Each finisher will receive 1 less point until the last finisher receives 1 point.
- In the event of a tie, the highest placing at the last event will break the tie.
- Decide if you’re competing in the sprint or olympic tri division or both!
- Plan to compete in required number of races.
- Be aware of the entry list and numbers in the whole race – larger races mean more points up for grabs.
- Focus on the time of the year where your fitness is highest. For example if you’re a summer bloomer then schedule those events where your chances of finishing high is increased.