Advocare is synonymous with excellence, not only in nutritional products also but culture, values and leadership. The 2012 Advocare Duathlon Triathlon Series is a multiple race series that will recognize triathletes who demonstrate their excellence in competition at the Sprint distance.
- Wildman Sprint Duathlon
- Spring Fling Sprint Duathlon
- Orlando Sprint Duathlon
- Fathers Day Sprint Duathlon
- Moss Park Sprint Duathlon
- Roy McConnell Mango Sprint Duathlon
- Fall Sprint Duathlon
- To qualify for series awards an athlete must participate in at least 4 out of 7 Sprint duathlons.
- Series awards will be awarded to the overall top 5 males and females.
- Series awards will be presented at the Fall Sprint Duathon on Saturday, September 15, 2012
- Points are awarded to every finisher in the race based on the overall finishing order and number of starters of the entire race.
- Example: if 189 people start the tri – the winner will receive 189 points. Each finisher will receive 1 less point until the last finisher receives 1 point.
- In the event of a tie, the highest placing at the last event will break the tie.
- Decide if you’re competing or not!
- Plan to compete in required number of races.
- Be aware of the entry list and numbers in the whole race – larger races mean more points up for grabs.
- Focus on the time of the year where your fitness is highest. For example if you’re a summer bloomer then schedule those events where your chances of finishing high is increased.