Events > Get Fit for FIT 5K
Saturday, February 01, 2014
(1 month, 25 days away)
- The Silver Law Firm, P.A. in partnership with the Altamonte Mall Presents: The Second Annual Get Fit for FIT 5K! Celebrating the Altamonte Mall’s 40th Anniversary! This event benefits, Families In Transition, homeless families of Seminole County Public Schools. Join The Silver Law Firm, P.A. in partnership with The Altamonte Mall for this outstanding community event in the heart of Seminole County to help defeat homelessness in Seminole County. As featured on two segments of 60 minutes, Seminole County's Public Schools Program, Families in Transition (FIT) works towards ensuring that all barriers are removed so that homeless children can attend school and be educationally successful. Through community support; clothing, school supplies, food, hygiene items, emergency assistance and other necessities for homeless students enrolled in Seminole County Public Schools are addressed and assisted with, when possible.
- Altamonte Springs Mall, 451 E. Altamonte Drive, Altamonte Springs, Florida, 32701. Parking at Altamonte Mall,
- Cost: $25.00 through January 26th ;
- $30 January 26-31 2014.
- $35 day of race.
- $10 all athletes under 17 years old.
- Kids Run FREE
- First Place Overall Male and Female.
- First place in the following male and female age group categories. 14 and under, 15-19, 20-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 70 and Over.
- Saturday February 1, 2014
- 6:00 am - Registration and Packet Pick up opens.
- 7:15 am - Pre-race meeting for all athletes
- 7:30 am - 5k starts
- 8:45 am - Kid's run
- 9:00 am - Award Ceremony