Events > Moss Park Tri
Saturday, July 13, 2013
(1 month, 23 days away)
Olympic Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquabike
Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike and MyFirst
- Olympic Aquabike - 1.5 km swim, 40 km bike
- Olympic Duathlon - 2.8 mile run, 40 km bike, 5.6 mile run
- Olympic Triathlon - 1.5 km swim, 40 km bike, 5.6 mile run
- Sprint Aquabike - .75 km swim, 20 km bike
- Sprint Duathlon - 2.8 mile run, 20 km bike, 2.8 mile run
- Sprint Triathlon - .75 km swim, 20 km bike, 2.8 mile run
- MyFirst Triathlon - .4 km swim, 20 km bike, 2.8 mile run
ABOUT THIS EVENT
All Distances will take place on Saturday
Swim in beautiful Lake Mary Jane, at this time of year wetsuits will most likely be allowed. Bike on flat, newly paved roads on a new course! This venue is known for its run, flat with 100% shade cover through cool over hanging trees!
$1 of your entry fee will be donated to one of the following 3 charities:
- AMESPA Childrens Foundation
- Community Food Outreach
- Base Camp
During the registration process you'll get the option to pick which charity your donation goes to. In addition you'll have the option to make an extra donation if you choose to.
LOCATION, DIRECTIONS & PARKING Moss Park
is located in southeast Orlando, near the Orlando International Airport. 12901 Moss Park Rd., Orlando, FL 32832. Take the Moss Park rd. exit from 417 take a right and follow Moss Park Rd. until it dead ends at Moss Park. Follow the signs to parking.
- Sprint Tri, Du, Aqua
- $70 until midnight on Sunday 7/7
- $75 until midnight on Thursday 7/11
- $80 after midnight on Thursday 7/11
- Sprint Tri 2 or 3 person relay
- $115 until midnight on Sunday 7/7
- $120 until midnight on Thursday 7/11
- $125 after midnight on Thursday 7/11
- MyFirst Tri
- $65 until midnight on Sunday 7/7
- $70 until midnight on Thursday 7/11
- $75 after midnight on Thursday 7/11
- Olympic Tri, Du, Aqua
- $95 until midnight on Sunday 7/7
- $100 until midnight on Thursday 7/11
- $105 after midnight on Thursday 7/11
- Olympic Tri 2 or 3 person relay
- $135 until midnight on Sunday 7/7
- $140 until midnight on Thursday 7/11
- $145 after midnight on Thursday 7/11
- Age Group - Males and females in the following age divisions: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, …, 70+
- Military – Active or retired military personnel – must show military ID
- *Clydesdale – Men weighing +220
- *Athena – ladies weighing + 165
- Sprint Tri- Top 3 men & women overall, Top 3 Places age group, clydesdales, athenas and military.
- Sprint Du, Aqua - Top 3 men & women overall
- Sprint Tri Relay – Top 3 relay
- MyFirst Tri - Top 3 men & women overall, Top 3 in each age groups (14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, …, 70+)
- Olympic Tri - Top 3 men & women overall, Top 3 in age group, clydesdales, athenas and military.
- Olympic Du, Aqua - Top 3 men & women overall
- Olympic Tri Relay – Top 3 relay
Between noon and 6:00 pm at David's World Cycle in College Park.
- PACKET PICKUP - Friday, July 12, 2013
- 6:00am - Packet pick up at Moss Park
- 7:00 am - Pre -race meeting
- 7:15 am - Triathlon ,Aquabike and Duathlon Start in waves
- 10:30 am - Award Ceremony
Official Expo Vendor - $249 per weekend
Click here to become a official expo vendor
- Sell and sample merchandise to participants and spectators at race site
- Hand out flyers and brochures
- Vendor must supply their own canopy
- Options include: power, tables, chairs
- No exclusivity
- Please call Marriott Reservations at 1(800) 321-2211 or (407) 240-7200 on or before Tuesday, 2 weeks before the race, to make room reservations.
- Please identify yourselves as part of the Epic Sports Marketing Tri group staying at the Courtyard Orlando Airport, located at 7155 North Frontage Road, Orlando, FL 32812.
The Hotel’s room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 12.5%) in effect at the time of check out.
Our friends from
will be providing adjustments and 5 minute massages for all register athletes (first come, first serve basis). Visit there link on this page for more information about there facility in Orlando.
- We use the MyLaps timing systems.
- Event Specific T-shirt available fo the First 250 athletes to register. After that, you can purchase them for $12.00 online, or depend of availability onsite. Pre-race webinar, post-event food and drink and fully stocked aid stations are included in the entry fee.
- Aid stations serve Advocare Rehydrate and water.
- Field limit: 500 athletes (across all events) - register EARLY!
- MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX, and cash accepted onsite.
- All athletes must present proof of USAT membership or buy a 1 day membership.
- All Epic Sports Marketing multi-sport events are sanctioned by USAT.
- Moss Park rules you are responsible for adhering to - park entry fee per non racing spectator, No alcohol, pets and firearms.
- Race information is subject to change, please check back often and hit "refresh".
This event is part of the 2013 Advocare Sprint Triathlon Series
, Advocare Sprint Duathlon Series
and Advocare Olympic Triathlon Series
you are responsible to know.
Current water temperature