Events > Baldwin Park Tri
Saturday, May 17, 2014
(5 months, 15 days away)
- Sprint Aquabike - .75 km swim, 12 miles bike
- Sprint Duathlon - 2.8 mile run, 12 miles bike, 2.8 mile run
- Sprint Triathlon - .75 km swim, 12 miles bike, 2.8 mile run
- Come and join us on the 10th annual Baldwin Park Triathlon, swim in Beautiful Lake Baldwin, ride and run around Baldwin Park. The first 9 years were great, but the 10th is going to be EPIC!!
Baldwin Park is located in the heart of Orlando. Transition area is located at corner of Lake Baldwin Ln. and Welham St.
Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquabike
Sprint Triathlon, Du 2 or 3 Person Relay
- before 5/11/14 -$75.00
- before 5/14/14 - $80.00
- after 5/14/14- $85.00
- before 5/11/14- $125.00
- before 5/14/14 - $130.00
- after 5/14/14 - $135.00
- Online Registration closes at midnight 5/15/2014
- Age Group - Males and females in the following age divisions: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, …, 70+
- Military – Active or retired military personnel – must show military ID
- Sprint Triathlon - Top 3 men & women overall and Top 3 places of age group, Clydesdale, Athena and military.
- Sprint Du and Aqua Top 3 men and women overall, Top 3 places on Age Groups
- Sprint Triathlon Relay – Top 3 relay
Friday May, 16 2014
SATURDAY, MAY 17, 2014
- Pick up packets between 12:00 and 6:00 pm at Locomotion Bike Shop
- 5:30 am - Registration and Packet pick up at Upper Harbor Park (At the end of New Broad St. by the Fountain)
- 6:00 am - Body marking and transponder pick up at transition area
- 6:45 am - Pre-race meeting at the waterfront
- 7:15 am - Wave #1 Open Division Race start
- 7:30 am - Wave #2 Male Triathletes Age Group 39 and Under, aquabikers and Relays Start
- 7:20 am - Wave #3 Duathletes start (all)
- 7:23 am - Wave #3 Male Triathletes Age Group 40 + start
- 7:26 am - Wave #4 Female Triathletes Age Group 39 and Under start.
- 7:29 am - Wave #5 Female Triathletes Age Group 40 + start
- 9:45 am - Award Ceremony
Official Expo Vendor - $249 per weekend
Click here to become a official expo vendor
- Sell and sample merchandise to participants and spectators at race site
- Hand out flyers and brochures
- Vendor must supply their own canopy
- Options include: power, tables, chairs
- No exclusivity
Our friends from
will be providing adjustments and 5 minute massages for all register athletes (first come, first serve basis). Visit there link on this page for more information about there facility in Orlando.
- We use the AMB timing system – the same system used in the Olympics – guaranteed accurate results.
- Event T-shirt for the first 250 athletes to register, after that you can buy your shirts for $12.00. Pre-race webinar, post-event food / drink, fully stocked aid stations included in the entry fee.Aid stations every mile serving Advocare Rehydrate and water.
- Field limit: 400 athletes - register EARLY!
- All athletes must present proof of USAT.
- All Epic Sports Marketing multi-sport events are sanctioned by USAT
- MC, Visa and cash accepted onsite.
- Race information is subject to change, please check www.epicsportsmarketing.com for updated information.
- This event is part of the 2014 Advocare Sprint Triathlon and Sprint Duathlon Series.