November 24 - Details coming soon
- Your overall placing in each race denotes the number of points you accumulate. 1st place overall = the number of registrants, 2nd place overall = the number of registrants - 1, etc.
- You must race in all 3 races.
- Example: race 1 has 100 half marathoners registered. You finish 3rd overall. You score 98 points for that race. In race 2 there are 300 people registered for the half marathon and you finish 1st overall, you score 300 points. In race 3 there are 150 half marathoners registered but you have a bio-mechanical and DNF. You get 0 points. Your series point total is 398 and you are a series finisher.
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 female series winners earn cash and awards.
- All series finishers get a Series Finisher medal.
- All series awards will be given out at the November 24 race.