EVENTS & DISTANCES
10K (6.2 Miles - 2 loops of 5K course)
5K (3.1 Miles)
Family Walk and Kid's 1K Dash
The 10K and 5K races will be professionally chip times with disposable chips. Chips will be attached to the back of your bib number.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Oviedo YMCA is proud to host its 1st Annual 10K and 5K, supporting military veterans and the Christian initiative, featuring a Family Run-walk and Kid's 1k Dash. Walkers, runners of all ages, families, and strollers are welcome! Show your team spirit by dressing in a team "uniform". Let's celebrate good family health!
Supporting military veterans and The Christian Initiative
Each race has age groups (8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,...70+)
5K (3.1 Miles)
- Military Veterans: $10.00
- Adults ages 20 and over: $25.00 until Nov. 5th/ $30.00 from Nov. 6th until event day.
- Youth ages 13-19: $15.00 until Nov. 5th/ $20.00 from Nov, 6th until event day.
10K (6.2 Miles)
- Military Veterans: $15.00
- Adults ages 20 and over: $30.00 until Nov. 5th/ $35.00 from Nov. 6th until event day.
- Youth Ages 13-19: $15.00 until Nov. 5th/ $20.00 from Nov. 6th until event day.
Family Run-Walk 5K (3.1 Miles)
- $60.00 (Max of 6 people)
- Strollers welcome
Kids 1K Dash: Free
Awards will be handed out to the following:
- 1st Overall Male and Female
- 1st Master
- Top 3 in each age group
- Top 3 Active Military
- Top 3 Retired Military
- Kids Dash
- Best Team Spirit
- Best Team/Individual T-shirt or Costume
The first 250 registered athletes will receive a custom event specific dri-fit shirt.
Friday, November 10, 2017 - Noon - 6:00 pm at Oviedo YMCA lobby
Day of Registration will take place on race day at race site from 6:00 am to 6:50 am.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
6:00am – Registration Race Day
7:45am – Pre-race meeting for 10k athletes
8:00 am – 10K starts
8:15am – Pre-race meeting for 5K athletes
8:30am – 5K and Family Run-Walk
9:15am – Start Kids’ Dash
9:30am – 10K Award Ceremony
10:00am – 5K Ceremony
The Oviedo YMCA parking lot will be closed for the race. Spaces are available at the Centra Care across the street on Dovera Rd. or at the Oviedo Marketplace Mall.