EVENTS & DISTANCES
ABOUT THE EVENT
This is one of the best off-road running Half marathons in Florida. In its 14th year, this off-road cult classic is going to be held in Apopka, FL at Magnolia Park. After training and racing in fall and early winter events, use this course, designed to alleviate injury to knees, back and joints, to capitalize on your super fitness The course is staged on berm roads, through fields and on single track and takes place in beautiful natural scenery.
Green Beret Foundation
Each race has age groups (8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29,...70+)
HALF MARATHON (13.1 miles)
$50 until midnight on 11/01/16
$55 until midnight on 12/31/16
$60 after midnight on 1/01/17
5 KM (3.1 miles)
$30 until midnight on Sunday 11/01/16
$35 until midnight on Thursday 12/31/16
$40 after midnight on Thursday 1/01/17
5 KM WALK (Non-timed 3.1 miles)
$20 until midnight on Thursday 1/01/17
$30 after midnight on Thursday 2/01/17
Top 10 overall males and females in the Half marathon and 5K
All finishers receive an event-specific finisher medal
The first 200 registered athletes receive a custom event specific Dry Tech t-shirt.
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Packet pick up between 12:00 and 5:00 pm at David's World Cycle-College Park.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2018
6:00 am Packet Pick up and Registration opens at the venue -
7:15 am Pre-race meeting at the starting lines of Half and 5k.
7:30 am - Start time for Half marathon
7:40 am - 5k Start
The awards ceremonies will take place after each race
It is not possible to hold races without volunteers, many positions are available please click here if you wish to volunteer.
We have many options for companies who wish to get their products and services in front of endurance athletes. Please be aware that certain options will only generate benefit if executed early.
Value In Kind (VIK)
- Magnolia Park rules you are responsible for adhering to - No alcohol, pets or firearms.
- Race information is subject to change, please check back often and hit "refresh".
- Packets can not be picked up by anyone other than the athlete.
- Register early as T-Shirts are only guaranteed to the first 200 athletes.
- Our support website.
- If the answer is not on the support website send us an email. (this will generate a support ticket)
COURSE MAP (COMING SOON)
- 02/18/2017 - 13rd Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/20/2016 - 12th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/07/2015 - 11th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/08/2014 - 10th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/09/2013 - 9th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/11/2012 - 8th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/12/2011 - 7th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/11/2010 - 6th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/07/2009 -5th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 02/02/2008 - 4th Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 01/20/2007 - 3rd Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 01/21/2006 - 2nd Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon
- 01/22/2005 - 1st Orlando Xtreme Half Marathon