EVENTS & DISTANCES
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us for a Half Marathon & 5K in Hampton Roads, VA. 100% of net proceeds benefit The Safe House Project.
The Safe House Project
Each race has age groups (8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29,...70+)
- Half Marathon (13.1 miles) - $60
- 5 Km (3.1 miles) - $30
- Virtual 5 Km (3.1 miles) - $25 entry fee. Complete a 5K anywhere in the world, submit your results and receive an event tshirt.
- VIP Fund Raiser - $10 entry fee for either Half marathon or 5K. Must raise a minimum of $250. Prizes for the top fund raisers.
- Military personnel used code FREEDOM for 10% discount at checkout - please bring your military ID to packet pick up.
- Groups of 10 or more please send us an email for group discount.
- Top 5 overall males and females in the Half marathon.
- Top 5 overall males and females in the 5K.
- Finisher Medal for all participants.
The first 250 registered athletes receive a custom event specific t-shirt.
FRIDAY, September 7. 2018
Packet pick up between 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm at
SATURDAY, September 8, 2018
7:00 am: Registration, check-in, packet pick up at Venue
7:45 am: Pre-race meeting at the start line.
8:00 am: Half Marathon start
8:30 am: 5 K start
10:00 am: Awards ceremony
It is not possible to hold races without volunteers, many positions are available please click here if you wish to volunteer.
Entry List (updated weekly)
We have many options for companies who wish to get their products and services in front of endurance athletes. Please be aware that certain options will only generate benefit if executed early.
- Rules you are responsible for adhering to - No alcohol, pets or firearms.
- Race information is subject to change, please check back often and hit "refresh".
- Register early as T-Shirts are only guaranteed to the first 250 athletes.
- Our support website.
- If the answer is not on the support website send us an email. (this will generate a support ticket)